Swift Hitch SH01 - Original Portable Wireless Back-up Camera System, Free Shipping
Product DescriptionSwift Hitch SH01 is the original portable wireless backup camera system. It was designed to assist anyone who has ever struggled with hitching any style trailer or snowplow or backing up RV, middle size truck.
This totally portable system is charged and powered by any vehicle's 12-volt socket, using the included charge cable, and will run continuously for up to 4 hours.The fully automatic night vision camera allows the user to hitch up or backup in total darkness. Its portability, reverse imaging and night vision have made product a very valued tool on many other applications.
It can be used by farmers watching their bins fill-up and other Ag applications, by building and marine inspectors, chimney sweeps, equestrians, and a myriad of other case wherever an additional set of “eyes” can come in handy.
Example 1: Use Swift Hitch to watch the grain trailer loading process. No more blow chaff and dust on face, no more freeze, staying warm truck gets job done easier.
Example 2 : Use Swift Hitch as a second pair of eyes to make hitching tasks easier
- Makes hitching any style trailer a simple process
- No more in and out of your truck numerous times to hitch up your trailer
- Hitch up your trailer fast, in 3 easy steps: Mount, view, and hitch up
Example 3： Use inside trailers to keep track of your cargo while on the road
Key FeaturesFull Color Monitor
- A full-color LCD display with a resolution of 960 x 240 delivers high definition quality screen images.
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery packs in the camera and monitor let you use the Swift Hitch system wirelessly for up to 4 hours for the camera and monitor.
- Light-sensing LEDs in the camera automatically sense insufficient lighting and turn on Night Vision mode with up to 15’ of reception in darkness.
- Swift Hitch wireless cameras feature an effective transmission range between camera and monitor of up to 300 feet (100 yards) with unobstructed line of sight.
- The camera mounting base has a strong magnet and 2 screw holes for easy and quick positioning of the camera for the best viewing angle. A weather guard on the camera protects the on/off switch and power receptacle.
- Reverse Imaging allows the user to see two different viewing perspectives – rear view mirror or over-the-shoulder.
- The LED indicator is red while charging and automatically turns off when fully charged. LED turns green when on.
- Images on the monitor can be easily sent to a larger screen or a DVR recording device using the Video Out port.
- The charging cable for the batteries is “Y”-shaped and plugs into any vehicle's cigarette lighter, and has a built-in fuse to protect equipment during charging. Both the camera and monitor can be charged at the same time.
|CMOS Total Pixels||510 x 492 (NTSC)|
|Minimum Illumination||5Lux/F1.2 & 0Lux (IR ON)|
|Transmission Frequency||ISM 2.400 GHz - 2.483 GHz|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion Battery- 3.7 VDC|
|Consumption Current||180mA & 230mA (IR ON)|
|Working Time||3.5h（IR OFF）/2h（IR ON）|
|Unobstructed Effective Range||Up to 300 feet (100 meters)|
|Night Vision Range||
15 feet (5m)
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(mm)||28 x 90 x 28(mm）|
|Weight||4.7oz (110 grams)|
|LCD Resolution||960 x 240 dots|
|Receiving Frequency||ISM 2.400 GHz - 2.483 GHz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)(mm)||80 x 38 x 130（mm）|
|Operating Temperature||-10° C - 50° C/ +14° F - +122° F|
|Storage Temperature||-30° C - +65° C/ -22° F - +149° F|
User Manual Download： SH01 User Manual
We Also Recommend
Swift Hitch PB06 - Camera Battery (Fit for SH02/SH02D/SH03/SH03D/SH04 Camera Build Before Nov 2016)
Regular price $2800 $28.00
Swift Hitch PB02 - Camera Battery (Fit for SH01 Camera Built Before Nov 2016)
Regular price $1800 $18.00
Swift Hitch PB01 - Receiver/Taillights Controller Battery
Sale price $1600 $16.00